Flight Training in California
♦ What Professional Airline Pilot Career Courses are Provided at UAA International?
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP/ATPL)*
- Certified Instrument Flight Instructor (CFII)*
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI)*
- Multi-Engine Rating (ME)*
- Commercial Pilot Certificate (COM/CPL)* - course completion 250hrs of flight time**
- Instrument Pilot Certificate (IFR)*
- Private Pilot Certificate (PVT/PPL)* - course completion 40 hrs of flight time***
* Courses Available to meet requirements for Airplanes and Helicopters Pilot Certificates.
** Helicopter course completion 150hrs of flight time.
*** Minimum Requirements.
♦ Why choose UAA International for your Flight Training School?
- Our Location can provide Practical Flight Training for both New Students and Advanced Students.
- Maximized Flight Training Hours with close by Practice Areas upon Takeoff.
- Dedicated Experienced Flight Instructors on Staff.
- No Hidden Cost and Surcharges on Aircraft Rental Fees and Instruction Fee.
- Most Common Pilot Supplies can be order and/or purchased.
- Combination of Simulators and Actual Aircraft for Effective IFR Training.
♦ When can You Visit Our Flight School to Get More Information?
- Office Hours(Summer): Monday thru Saturday 8am to 7pm / Sunday 8am to 4pm
- Office Hours(Winter): Monday thru Saturday 8am to 6pm / Sunday 8am to 4pm
- Closed on: New Years Day, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day